BEAUTY: SOS UV Porcelain+ | Oral Skincare That Makes You Glow from Within!

March 31, 2018


Many girls dream about naturally, beautiful smooth skin that is flawless and evenly-toned. Being an outdoor girl myself, I definitely cannot avoid the sun exposure, not to mentioned the damage from the UV even I already applied sunscreen.

Everyone knows that beautiful skin begins with proper skin care, the best way to start is from within. When I was first introduced to oral skincare, I was both excited and a little skeptical, probably just like you now. However, I decided to give it a try since it is certified by US FDA and clinically proven.

I am talking about SOS UV Porcelain+, a breakthrough in skincare technology, is the next step in your daily skincare regimen, now simplified.

SOS UV Porcelain+ 


It sets the new benchmark for oral skin supplements with its dual action formulation for skin whitening and brightening, broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection and stimulation of collagen and elastin production.
Not only it is certified by US FDA, it manufactured in the USA as well!


Benefits

  • Blocks off harmful UV rays and provides broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Reduces sun sensitivity
  • Lightens and brightens overall skin tone for a luminous, glowing complexion
  • Stimulates collagen and elastin production to increase skin elasticity and reduce fine lines

Provides Solutions For:


  • Dull and lack luster skin
  • Age spots, stubborn melanin patches and uneven skin tone
  • Sunscreen and protection against UV rays (particularly suitable for those sensitive to topical sunblocks)
  • Lack of skin elasticity

Scientifically Proven Ingredients

L-glutathione: inhibits melanin production for skin whitening effects.
Alpha porcelain: allows the active ingredients to maintain their singular benefits.
Vitamin C: fends off signs of ageing and helps promote glow of a skin.
Fernblock: effective protection from UV rays.
Collagen peptides: helps to rejuvenate skin cells, reduce fine lines and increase skin elasticity.


Packaging

30 capsules per box. Each 750mg capsule is hygienically package in individual blisters.

How to Consume?

Recommended to be consumed once a day on an empty stomach, 30 minutes before sun exposure.

My Verdict

Overall, my skin doesn't get fairer drastically, but I do noticed somehow my skin doesn't look that tired, it has a natural glow from within, what even better is it's glow, not facial oil!
During my consumption, I have lesser break out which really surprised me a lot, by far I am really happy with SOS UV Porcelain+.

Buy It

Priced at RM399 per box, break down to about RM13 per capsule.
Definitely a little expensive, but I am very cautious when comes to the supplement that I choose to consume, I have to make sure it is certified by the right authority.
Only available at reputable clinics, dermatology and aesthetics practices. 




Connect with Science On Skin (SOS)

Official Website | Facebook | Instagram



💫 Follow my social media for more live updates ✨


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SA