FITNESS: Fuel Up Your Day with MorningShop Malaysia

January 15, 2018


一年之计在于春,一日之计在于晨
"Make your whole year's plans in spring, and your day's plan early in the morning"

Before you start planning for the day, eat well so the rest of your day will go on well too.

People who knows me well will definitely know that I am a regular consumer of oatmeal and cereal.
I will definitely have oat as breakfast everyday.

Sometimes I even snack on cereal or granola bar, it is especially convenient as a post workout meal.

MorningShop Malaysia

I discover a more convenient way to purchase my go-to snack lately, they have like literally all sorts of cereal, granola, muesli and a lot of them that I never encountered before, most of them are imported brand and not commonly found in major local store.

I shop on MorningShop Malaysia and managed get my hands on both of these - FUEL 10K Chunky Granola with Nuts and BONAVITA Crunchy Muesli Chocolate.

I am not a big fan of getting my bowl of muesli all runny, so I always opt for yoghurt to pair with my oatmeal.
I really like this crunchy muesli chocolate, I love the chocolate chips in it. What surprise me the most is the chocolate filled muesli puffs in it!
This goodness bowl taste more like a dessert to me, but I wouldn't mind a healthy dessert.

The other bowl, FUEL 10K Chunky Granola with Nuts was just as good, less sweet with lots of macadamia nuts and almond.

I recommend BONAVITA Crunchy Muesli Chocolate to those who are about to start eating healthy in 2018, it taste generally more acceptable for beginner. When you start to like it, you will eventually eat more and snack healthier.

Buy It

1. [BONAVITA] Crunchy Muesli Chocolate (375g)

2. [FUEL 10K] Chunky Granola with Nuts (400g)





Connect with MorningShop Malaysia


Tel: +6016 384 5358



💫 Follow my social media for more live updates ✨


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SA