EVENT: Everything Strange in Zouk Club KL | Halloween Party 2017

November 05, 2017

the-upside-down-stranger-things

Hola homies! How was your Hallo-weekend?

Mine was spooktacular as I spent the night hanging out with my squad in The Upside Down world in Zouk Club KL.

Everything Strange in Zouk Club KL

The decoration, atmosphere and people in Zouk Club KL blown me away. 

giant-figure-demogorgon
A huge demogorgon (about 3 human size) greeted us at the main entrance.

giant-figure-demogorgon-egg
And more at the queue area.

main-room-crime-scene
Really liking how Zouk transform the club to crime scene-like setting.


Tomb Raider or Zombie?

stranger-things-backdrop
Honestly, I don't know what I turned out with my outfit and make up.
I guess I'm a tomb raider, but got turn into zombie? LOL
What do you think?

asian-girl-party-costume
My girls, the witches and the Chinese ghost.





costume-cage
Just hanging out with my girls in our home sweet home.

costume-diamond-skull-makeup
Impressed by her effort, the diamond skull.

japanese-horror-choir-group
This group's effort though, the Japanese horror choir group. 

costume-contest-winner-it-clown-balloon

As mentioned in my previous post (here), there was a Halloween costume contest held on that night, and here are the 3 winners.
Gosh I thought these guys were hired by Zouk, extremely impressed by their effort and creativity.
More photos of the night here.

imperial-luxury-sofa-timberland
And the demon in this boss shall awake soon to conquer the dark underworld.


Believe it or not, it was my first ever Halloween party, hence it was my first time ever wearing this kind of drama make up.

I have to confess, I think I LOVE Halloween right now. I can be my alter ego freely yet nobody judge me; my makeup wasn't perfect yet nobody is gonna complain anyway since I meant to look dead.

I wish I can get paid being a zombie everyday, someone tell me how to land myself a zombie position in Universal Studio Osaka?

So do share with me about your Hallo-weekend, what you dress up or make up as this year?



Shop my similar style below.









Zouk Club KL
436, Jalan Tun Razak,
50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Operating Hours:
Thursday - Saturday: 10:00pm - 5:00am
Sunday - Tuesday: 10:00pm - 3:00am
Wednesday: 10:00pm - 4:00am

Tel: 03-2110 3888






💫 Follow my social media for more live updates ✨


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Wahhhhh you guys makeup sonawesome !!! Zouk kot I tak leh masuk underage hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This up side down in zouk kl look so real horrible and excited

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never been to any Halloween Party. Nice costume and how's she glued the diamond? :)

    ReplyDelete

SA