BEAUTY: Makeover with Promaster by HOYU at AM & PM Hair Studio

November 22, 2017

am-pm-hair-studio-klang

I am so gonna slap myself again and again for breaking my promise to myself.
I wanted to keep my hair black again, but it is just tough whenever my black root is about 3 inches long, because it is pure awkward.

I always like my hair color light, I would want it to be grey or purple too, but my hair just can't afford to have that color, again, not this time! Sigh.

before-hair-color
See what I mean there? I don't like how it end up whenever the color fade.

Promaster EX Color

So this time round, I was invited to experience a makeover to my hair (more like SOS) using Promaster EX color. It is a top Japan manufacturer and hair professional color innovator brand that had established for more than 110 years, which just arrived in Malaysia.

HOYU, A PREMIER HAIR COLORING COMPANY, has not only earned the largest market share in Japan, but also one of the leading providers of hair color and hair care products in more than 70 countries. As an ambassador of the joys of hair coloring, Hoyu’s slogan “COLOR YOUR HEART” expresses the desire to add dimension to people’s lives through an extensive line of innovative hair color and hair care products.

Makeover at AM & PM Hair Studio, Taman Eng Ann

First of all, I have to be honest here, to find a parking spot around the commercial hub in Taman Eng Ann is extremely hard, especially in the afternoon, the neighborhood is very busy.

I been to the other branch in Bukit Raja previously, parking was easier there.

Upon seated, the stylist warmly greeted me. The consultation was fast, in fact I didn't even flip through the conventional color sample chart, the stylist simply proposed a brown-red like color after I briefly talked to him about my expectation that I want my hair to look healthy and preferably not too bright this round.


During application, the well-trained professional hairstylist further explained that Promaster color is a very intense pure color tone, designed by Asian, for Asian; which means the color is much more long lasting compared to the ordinary color.

The product is not entirely odorless, it was rather lighter and it won't make you feels like you are in a lab, inhaling all chemical air. I also realized that the processing time is shorter too; turns out it is, after I verified with my hair stylist.

I had a very bad experience during my last hair color session, not only the odor of the hair color product is very strong, the waiting time is long too. Can you imagine my butt almost went flat sitting there waiting for my locks to absorb the product while I have to hold my breath? I know you feel me. (fist bump)

am-pm-hair-studio-jay-sim-puiyeesss-stylist
Jay carefully style my hair a mini photo shoot afterwards.

After Makeover

hair-model-wavy-asian-brown
Ta-daa!!! I absolutely love the shine of my hair here, and the color too, turns out to be very sharp. (FYI no bleaching at all this round)
I was told that this is due to the bee wax ingredients in the product, makes my hair untangle and extra shine.

Of course, I love the wavy look too, unfortunately my talent does not lies in my hand, it was impossible for me to re-create this hair style at all. 😭

All thanks to my talented stylist Jeff and Sean for coloring my hair, Agnes who trimmed my hair, and last but not least, Jay, who patiently art direct and took these amazing pictures!


I update Insta story a lot, so be sure to follow my Instagram to get my most updated stories!



Connect with Promaster by Hoyu (Malaysia)

Facebook | Instagram


Connect with AM & PM Hair Studio

Lot 21 & 21-1, Lorong Kasawari 4,
Taman Eng Ann, Klang,
41150 Selangor, Malaysia.

Tel: 03-3362 5686





💫 Follow my social media for more live updates ✨



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SA