FASHION x EVENT: Red, Flare and Sleek in World Fashion Week

October 03, 2017

It was rushing here and there, messiness before glamour kind of Saturday evening few weeks ago before getting ready looking like this.


Getting Ready

girl-hair-e3-salon
Rushing off to E3 Salon right after Enchanted Sibling's anniversary party that day.

hair-stylist-belly-siew
FYI, my messy-dry-like-hay kind of hair was fixed by Belly at E3 Salon (Wangsa Maju branch).

red-flare-mirror-selfie
Another shot from my IG story that shocked my friend, cause they never seen me with good hair day. LOL

A sleek ponytail it is.

Outfit

red-flare-top-bottom-classic-palace-golden-horses

red-flare-top-bottom-sway-gif
I like it flare, red, so I sway like Latino.

World Fashion Week Malaysia 2017

world-fashion-week-kuala-lumpur-2017

Briefly attended one of the evening session on day 3, featuring designers from America.

Among the session I attended, one designer from Costa Rica, Rob Chamaeleo truly caught my eyes. His show started off with his own video, sexy, intense, fashionable kind of music video, featuring models and his design pieces, with a hue of red color to the footage. (I wish I can link it here, but I can't find him uploading anywhere online.)

So here is a short clip from the designer's show featuring a super gorgeous red gown, the model also nailed this piece.


So, that's all, I'm not a professional in this field, hence just some visit briefly.

What do you think about my look? Be it outfit, hair or make up, let me know!



Shop my style with similar items below.



Oh! Received plenty of questions about my lipstick, it's the limited edition from their Tropical Hipster 2017 collection by Club Clio, mine in the shade of Berry Boost. You can get it here.



💫 Follow my social media for more live updates ✨


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Love the look of the day you've created! I been to the fashion week too, loving all the design from the show =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look perfect in that outfit..look like professional model

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... u look styling babe!

    Racheal

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so glamorous. And the lipstick colour looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so Fab! I love your look, especially the hair and make up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg you look fabulous and your lipstick! I'll check that from Clio :) October is also a busy month for my for fashion and designs, I dontbknow how will I teleport!

    ReplyDelete

SA