BEAUTY: Let's See Clearer with //BerryBright// Eyes

February 13, 2018


Being an addict to social media I mean living in the era of digital, it is very hard to avoid usage of cellphone, laptop or tablet.

For my case, my eyes will be the first to show whenever I feel tired and wasted. My eyes are always dry in the morning even I had full 8 hours sleep.

Since we can't avoid it, so we have to accept and face this challenge!

How?

I use eye drop every morning, I guess this is not ideal at all, I depends on it a lot, just like sunblock, I tend to get really uncomfortable throughout the day if I missed this step out.

Since outer treatment is temporary, I decided to try other source of treatment by intake supplement.


What is BerryBright?


BerryBright is a natural whole food eye supplement that is formulated in helping to easily replenish the vital nutrients that are essential to protect and maintain healthy eyes and vision.

✔ Halal
✔ 100% Vegan
✔ No Artificial Preservatives & Colouring
✔ High in Vitamin C
✔ Suitable for all ages

Who Should Consume?



Ingredients

Blackcurrant Anthocyanins: relieves eye fatigue, reduces dark circles, stimulates regeneration of rhodopsin (eye cell) to improve vision, antioxidant, improves blood circulation.

Eyebright Extract: European herb traditionally used as an eye tonic, support for various eye diseases, relieving eye dryness & fatigue, improves visual health.

Marigold Extract: rich source of natural beta-carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin, protects retina from oxidation, protects macula against harmful blue light.

Vitamin C: water-soluble antioxidants, protect your eyes from free radical damage, strengthen your eye capillaries.

Bilberry: rich in anthocyanins and flavonoids, powerful antioxidants for eyes, traditionally used in relief eye strain, strengthen the eye capillary.

Stevia: 100% plant-based natural sweetener, zero calorie, proven to be safe for diabetics

Packaging

I got the smaller box, come in 10 pcs altogether, 8g each sachet with stevia and 10g for the regular one.
They do have bigger box for a month long supply, in 30 individual sachet.


How to Consume?

Add each sachet to 150ml of cool or room temperature water, stir or shake before drink.
This is suitable for children aged 2 and above too.


The powder is extremely fine, it actually dilute in the water by itself.

My Verdict

I am totally fine with the taste of it, which exactly like Ribena, not to mention how easy it is to prepare too.
I wouldn't mind to consume this on a daily basis for it's superb benefits!
They claim that consuming one serving of BerryBright is equivalent to consuming the benefits of 100 blackcurrant berries.
How can one human possibly eat 100 blackcurrant everyday? Hence extra help from supplement like this is crucial.

In terms of result, I actually do feel that my eyes are less tired on days that I consumed BerryBright.

Rating

5/5. Basically nothing to complaint about. Highly recommend this!

Buy It

RM44.90 for the regular one and RM49.90 for the one that naturally sweetened with stevia.
Save more when you buy bigger box, starting from RM4 for each sachet only.

Grab it here. Use my code to "puiyeedc01"get extra 15% off.
Don't forget to check out their CNY Gift Pack too, how lovely it is to actually gift something beneficial to friends and family.






Connect with BerryBright Malaysia

Official Website | Facebook | Instagram

Tel: 03-7887 4077



💫 Follow my social media for more live updates ✨


You Might Also Like

1 comments

SA