BEAUTY: Facial at Shizens Pop Up Store in Isetan Gardens

December 04, 2017


pop-up-store-entrance-white-interior
It was my first encounter to facial services by Shizens Malaysia, one of my favorite make up brand, I never tried any of their skincare range, so I guessed a facial session is kind of a good exposure and experience to their product.

In conjunction of the opening of their pop up store in Isetan, The Gardens, Shizens actually offer their facial at a very friendly introductory price, as low as RM68.

Shizens Pop Up Store in Isetan, The Gardens

Walking into a clean, bright, all white and minimalist designed pop up store, this beauty store is located away from other beauty brand, it is located at first floor, near to women's fashion section.

consultation-area-white-furniture
The simple consultation area.

product-testing-area-mirror-white
A section whereby you can try their product here or even touch up after facial.

skincare-product-display
Their skincare range neatly displayed at the entrance.

make-up-product-display
Make-up range, from foundation to lips.

eye-shadow-duo-set-ss17
The duo eye shadow set from their SS17 collection, the pink eye shadow is my favorite at the moment, it is very soft, pigmented and almost no fall out.
I created an everyday look here before.

Shizens Facial Session

Almost 2 weeks after I visited their store, I went back to try out their facial service.

facial-room-bed
Simple set up of the facial room, but got everything needed.

Here are the few facts that differentiate them from the usual beauty salon, which make facial at Shizens even more lovable:

1. Affordable price at RM68/ session (weekdays) and RM88/ session (weekends)
2. No forcing to sign up full course. Client can enjoy as and when they want, no need to sign up for a whole 10 course facial at a sky rocket price
3. Short but compact facial (This can be very subjective, I had experienced facial for up to 4 hours at somewhere else because I have a lot of blackheads to be taken care of. Even it is a good thing to know that my skin is completely clean afterwards, it can also be frustrating to know half of your days basically gone without fully utilizing it. At Shizens, I find my skin well taken care of too, in just 1.5 hours!)

facial-mask
I top up for eye and neck mask at their introductory price at RM50 (normal price RM108), it was so good! The eye massage made me feel relaxed and revived, highly recommended!

I can see myself going back again soon, you too should take care of your skin and get ready for the upcoming holiday seasons in December! 





Connect with Shizens Malaysia

1st Floor, Isetan, The Gardens Mid Valley,
Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.


Tel: 03-4024 8331





💫 Follow my social media for more live updates ✨


You Might Also Like

1 comments

SA