Minimalist Flared Bottom x Street Style

January 13, 2017

sporty style flared bottom


No doubt flared bottom had made it back on trend after more than a decade.
I remember I used to have a few pairs of flared jeans back in those teenager days.

I think flared bottom able to give a more Diva-kind-of-look compared to any skinny or loose fit bottom.
It can hide women's lower body weaknesses and gives a longer-leg-illusion.
Not to mention it is super comfy as well.

Instead of pairing mine with open heels, I go for sneakers to give it a touch of street style look. (more like lazy look) 😜

Top it off with a cap and choker, and there my minimalist flared bottom street style look.

Let me know how you style your flared bottom.


Shop my style here.





Some items are no longer available, so I'm sharing similar items here.


That's it. Till then.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SA