La Juiceria Juice Cleanse

January 26, 2017

Image
photo credit to Fave

My first encounter with La Juiceria was about 2 - 3 years back.

Back when those days where they still do not have any pop up store yet, and they were only managing orders online and deliveries.

I came across their juice cleanse program online and all testimonials seems very promising.

I always wanted to try it out, but it was expensive and there were hardly any promotion.
Secondly I think I just don't have any gut to proceed after reading their cleanse process.

I cannot have solid food and I will be drinking 6 bottles of juice throughout the day, I wonder if I can survive through this.
I have to eliminate caffeine..say what?!

Now that is extreme LOL!

GOOD DEAL!


They had a very good deal for Christmas, it was only RM50 for 1-day juice cleanse program, but I missed it out.

Now I discover that they are having promo of not one, but 2-day juice cleanse on the-whole-new Fave, I guess I have no reason to miss the opportunity to try this out!

I immediately purchased this deal, I got this with additional 15% for a limited period since it was my first purchase from Fave, making it even a better deal!

I can't wait to get my hands on all the juices and get my body detox from all the Chinese New Year heavy meal. 😂


Happy Chinese New Year in advanced folks!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

SA